Want to Deliver a Successful Business Intelligence Initiative?
I can help you!
- Proven requirements elicitation methodology specific to business intelligence programs
- What questions are you trying to answer?
- What decisions are we trying to support?
- What’s the best way to deliver information?
- An agile approach to business intelligence
- Don’t wait months to see results
- Fail fast – using 2 week development sprints lets us course correct earlier
- Provide technology agnostic solutions
- All business intelligence tools can get you results but it’s the solution architecture that drives success
- I have +10 years in the business intelligence space
- I have successful implementations at companies such as:
- Canadian Pension Plan Investment Board
- Air Canada
- Bank of America
- I believe in taking a Pragmatic Marketing and Lean Startup approach to business intelligence projects
- I believe in the works of Stephen Few and Edward Tufte
- I write a lot about dashboard design and business intelligence
- I know a lot of different technologies
- Databases: MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle
- Reporting: WebFOCUS, SQL Server Reporting Services, Xcelsius
- More importantly, I can pick up any new ones quite quickly because of my computer engineering background
What are you waiting for? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org